Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

While we are talking a about sweet little roosters with some color issues, I have a Blue Andalusian that is the sweetest boy. He has to spots of red leakage below each earlobe. I was devastated when I saw it :-(

you sure can, and might i add, fine fashion with the big boy
thumbsup.gif

What a handsome boy Blarney!!!

Scooby, don't you just hate it when that happens!! UGH! My problem is all of my beautiful silkie pullets keep turning in to roos!!!

I am told I have to drive an hour and a half to find a place to process chickens, and it will cost about $4.00 each. Is that normal? Both distance and cost.
Has anyone used Mowrey's Poultry?

Last edited:
All ads must be in the Buy Sell Trade forum, please.

I posted an ad in the Buy Sell Trade Forum. If anyone is interested in adopting two male Ducks check it out and PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I might be able to rent a basic chicken plucker for a day? I'm located in upper Bucks county. I did see that someone very local offers an entire processing trailer, but it's a bit much; I only have 10 birds to process.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hello All!! It's been a busy weekend and I have neglected to give a much needed THANK-YOU. Saturday MsLadyHawk went to visit Rodriguezpoultry and played taxi cab for me. Rodriguez sent back six beautiful D'Uccles, and I couldn't be happier. MsLadyHawk THANK YOU, they got to me safely, and thanks for your hours of driving (I wonder what you came back with to do all that driving)? My DH would never have let me go that far, so you made it possible. Rodriguez, I hope you're enjoying your roomier coop, DH just finished my new one tonight.

For Both Of You Crazy Chicken Ladies, here's that big kiss I promised:

ya.gif
D.gif
K I S S
D.gif
ya.gif

Thank You, Thank You,
GardeningMama

Back
Top Bottom