pennsylvania

fitter,
Yes, Poultry Press is a special paper catering to the Poultry Fancy, generally more on the Show aspects of the hobby. I have been a subscriber on and off since the early 1970's and any one serious about breeding quality poultry or even just back yard type should consider it. Wish I had my old papers from the 1970's because at the Bloomsburg Poultry club sales one year they went for some good money for the knowledge printed in those papers when they were auctioned off from a former members archieves.

Quote:
ROFL! True addict!

Either of you going through ford city and willing to pick up two random hitchhikers? Cough

Sorry, no where near there.​

Quote:
ROFL! True addict!

Either of you going through ford city and willing to pick up two random hitchhikers? Cough

Sorry, no where near there.​

Random hitchhikers know were too get breakfast....

I sold some birds at the Aug 20th Lebanon Valley sale for the first time. Show quality OEBG crele pair sold for $15. A trio of blue red OEGB sold for $18. When I dropped the birds off early the morning of the sale there wasnt much there.

i went down there left at 3:00 on the dot still dident get there untill after 7:00, i sold some chicks and chukar chicks. and bought 6 hens for 2 bucks each and a few buttons also scored a snowbord for my oldest with boots for 40.00, and a 12volt incubator for 20 the thirmostat is shot thow. well it looked like rain but it was just overcast. hope to see some of youall next or this month.

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I posted photos from our August 21, 2011 Buy-Sell-Trade (at Fayette Co. Fairgrounds) on our page here. The page looks crappy, I know, but the photos are there & there's a whole mess of them. They were all taken at just one event, at about 8:30 a.m. So if you've ever been thinking about going to the BST at the fairgrounds (which Uniontown Poultry hosts), these photos may help you decide if it's worth a trip.

And if you decide you can only check it out once, do yourself a favor and come on October 16, 2011, which is the last day of our Fall Show, so you get 2 for the price of 1 admission (BST & Show for $2/vehicle), and there will be awesome donated items (from poultry supply companies, not homemade chicken potholders) on the Chinese Auction table, special items at the concession stand, and oh yeah - a big poultry barn full of some of the prettiest purebred poultry and rabbits competing for best in show. If you can only come to one of our events, this is the one!

Back
Top Bottom