Pensacola, Florida Chicken Show

Thanks for the reminder on photos Cmom!

Here's some of the show itself...
Pensa1.jpg

Pensa2.jpg

Pensa3.jpg

Pensa4.jpg

Pensa5.jpg

The host Tony (T.E.R. & the judge Marty McQuire)
Pensa6.jpg

My daughter making new friends
Pensa7.jpg

Julie, Thanks for posting some pics. I wanted to go so bad but couldn't...

Alieda

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey! I am so bad on remembering names, that's horrible, I know. Wish we could have visited, sorry we didn't.

I didn't do Lake City this last year because it was just too cold. I had too much happening at the home front to feel comfortable about leaving the birds (was covering everyone at night, etc) and gosh, it was so cold. I know I said that before, but it was just too cold. LOL. I hated to miss it. Had the birds all washed, prepped and staged, and come Friday evening, I just couldn't bring myself to put them through the stress and temps. Perhaps this year, even though I'm moving north, we may come back for this show as I always enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting pics Julia, Feel free to post any pics of my silkies or Silver Laced Wyandottes. Thank you for coming. I went to lake city it was cold. Met a Lot of nice people there. Next show should be a little bigger and better. I should have some photos soon to I will try to post them i am horrible at it.

Tony, I only got a couple photos of the silkies before my batteries quit on me. But here they are...
T.E.R.'s gorgeous silkies, only 3 of them, but there were more like these:
P1010031.jpg

P1010041.jpg

And this is the only side he would show me, LOL:
P1010042.jpg

I didn't get any of the SL Wys, wish I would have. I also should have but didn't take photos of the sale area or the show champions. I hope someone else did and will post them.

And Tony, it's JULIE not Julia. Every time I hear Julia I cannot get the song The Sound Of Music out of my head and I really don't like that song. So you're torturing me man, stop it, LOL.

Last edited:
T.E.R. :

Thanks for posting pics Julia, Feel free to post any pics of my silkies or Silver Laced Wyandottes. Thank you for coming. I went to lake city it was cold. Met a Lot of nice people there. Next show should be a little bigger and better. I should have some photos soon to I will try to post them i am horrible at it.

Do you sell hatching eggs off your SLW ?​

JULIE now that funny, hey contact me I might have a few silkies to get rid of. If intereted 2 young cockerls about three months old white SQ, 1 blue cockerl SQ, 1 blue cockerl breeder quality not SQ, just hit me up if interested. I don't think I have any pullets right now.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom