People, People go AWAY!!!!

That's what chickens are for! When it all gets too much and too loud inside I go out into the coop, sit on the roost and watch/hold chickens for awhile. Works great. Especially in this weather it takes awhile for them to follow me.

Quote:
LOL!!! I go out there all the time. I have an OEG roo that crows constantly and it is the FUNNIEST sound on the planet. A full 6" tall and he thinks he is big.

Quote:
LOL!!! I go out there all the time. I have an OEG roo that crows constantly and it is the FUNNIEST sound on the planet. A full 6" tall and he thinks he is big.

Crow so hard he nearly falls over? Backwards?! I had a Sebright roo, hysterical!

Quote:

Crow so hard he nearly falls over? Backwards?! I had a Sebright roo, hysterical!

Yeah pretty much. He starts out to poofed out it is funny, then goes backward. What a crack up!!!

Quote:
You got a money tree for me?
lol.png

I actually helped make a money tree once, for a lady that was going to Russia on a mission for my former church. It was really cute.

Maybe the dollar theater--although the ones here are now $2 or $3

Quote:
I would love that. Owens River in Bishop and Lake Sabrina. You and me, some bait and a good bottle of wine. Grill our catches with some mushrooms and balsamic vinegar and sugar. YUM!!!!

That does sound soooooooo goood!

Quote:
You got a money tree for me?
lol.png

I actually helped make a money tree once, for a lady that was going to Russia on a mission for my former church. It was really cute.

Maybe the dollar theater--although the ones here are now $2 or $3

I live in a place that has yet to catch up with the rest of the country. No dollar theaters.
lol.png

I went fishing by myself 3 weeks ago Sunday.Had to 4-wheel drive myself down to and back from 2 little ponds.:DMissed the husband and grown kids the whole time.Caught enough fish to feed us all.Got tired of the snow/ice and the house chores and needed a little time.Dear husband says he wished he was there,he says its fun to watch me fish.
roll.png
I wish he'd been there too.
smile.png

Take your own time for yourself.You will feel better because of it.No guilt is allowed!Enjoy it all.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom