PER EGG AUCTION ~Many different breeds and Eggs to choose from [email protected]@K =)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Jul 10, 2010.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Hey guys this is a per egg auction you can choose a few or all of them. Shipping up to a dozen is $12 anything over shipping will be $16 up to 3 dozen more pics at www.bantamchickens.webs.com paypal only on these at [email protected]. THanks for looking and happy bidding [​IMG]

List to choose from (may have more laid today and tomorrow) I will update the list before you choose

5 spilt black lavender bantam cochins
    8 sizzles
    3 mottled bantam cochins
    2 BBS Silkies
    5 OEGB spangles
    1 Blue silver OEGB
    7 Barred OEGB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  2. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Beautiful birds. I have a question= How are your oegb on broodiness compared to your cochins and silkies?
    I had a oegb pair many years ago and really liked them, Ive never had the other 2 breeds.

3. pamperedpoultry

My Spangles have went broody a couple times but nothing like the cochins I have one of them normally all the time thats broody.

4. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

I love your OEGBs! I'll have to sit this round out, tho, cause I have a 'bator full and a chick house full and a main pen full. But I hope you have these again later!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  5. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    I hope I did this right or understood it.I am interested in the oegb not the barred ones though, and the sizzles

6. pamperedpoultry

Quote:yep you can pick choose what you want and dont want Its a per egg auctions so you just pick the ones you want and times it by your bid. So like if you win with the .75 bid and say you pick 10 eggs it'll be .75x10+shipping=total [​IMG] Thanks for bidding

7. pamperedpoultry

Quote:you sound like me!! I hatched out over 120 babies about a month ago..."what was I thinking" but I normally sell all my eggs and dont hatch very many so I'm sure I'll have more later for ya [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by