Perosis trouble

GT Earthan

In the Brooder
Sep 25, 2020
1601094432497803002967.jpg
160109449596360725914.jpg

These are her pictures she is 5 months old and was hatched by natural brooding. I give her government sold certified starter and grower feed. This problem started when she was a month old with her knee bending and it gradually progressed and also she was born with no third toe on both her legs. She doesn't walk, but crawls by flapping wings.Last month I took her to a veterinary clinic and they told me that it couldn't be cured. But for the past week she is not properly feeding on the grower feed and I give spinach and onion as treats thrice a week.Lately she is only feeding on her treats only.Can she lead a happy life? because it is aganizing to watch her crawl.

She will never get better. It's best to cull to end her suffering. Things will only get worse as she gets bigger and heavier. I'm sorry.

Thank you for your reply even though it was the answer I was dreading to hear:(
I’m so sorry. It looks like you did your best in giving her a happy life. Having to lose a pet is a dreaded feeling. It’s never easy when you have to let go, but in the end, it’s the right thing to do when they are suffering. I think you did the best you could and you were hoping the best. But it’s always so difficult to know in the end that you have to let them go. I’m so sorry to hear this! She looks like a beautiful girl. Even though you’ll have to let her go, it will be better in the end. Don’t be sad it’s over, smile because it happened.

You’ll get through this. It’s a difficult time but it will be ok. Sending hugs!

Back
Top Bottom