pet cow???

lau.gif
@ Run-a-muck Where's backyardgoats.com?
lol.png
wink.png

I'd love it if it could incorporate all dairy animals? Wishful thinking perhaps... I don't want a cow, but I do plan to get a goat for milk. I'm sure the site would be bursting with advice!

I heard a rumor about one of the members her starting their own message board about pet worms. It will be called "Backyardworms.com

Nifty - I'm concerned that if you do a BackYard Cows, people will get confused with BackYardChickens when they shorten (both would be BYC). Why not change the name to BackYardBovine?
tongue.png

Liz

Hey I am on board I like the Irish Dexters...think I can turn my 2 car garage - that has everything BUT a car in it - into a barn - do you think my neighbors will notice or complain about the mooing - how should I predator proof it here in SLC?

edit for mooing not mowing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Put a fake cow in the front yard, and tell them it's a motion detector. And for predator protection, put some free range chickens out, and I think your cows will be safe

BackyardBovines!! I like it!! My pasture IS in my backyard, and I DO have 2 steers and soon to get my first Dexter that, by the way, I've waited 7 years for. I hope we DO get bycows or byb. All that untapped knowledge, just waiting....

Last edited:
All our cows are pets! We feed them and love them,clean after them and look at them. We've had them get old...you know just like an old dog..... I can't eat anything that i've met.....except for eggs!
smile.png
Chris P.S. They are beef cattle!

Back
Top Bottom