Pet Peeves

I've actually have had the opposite problem with all the critters for the past few weeks. They all wanted dinner a little earlier and a little earlier. It was nice feeding everyone on-time today without the chickens marching en masse up the stairs to get me or having to listen to the goat's near-starvation anguish wails. 🙄

Last edited:
I've actually have had the opposite problem with all the critters for the past few weeks. They all wanted dinner a little earlier and a little earlier. It was nice feeding everyone on-time today without the chickens marching en masse up the stairs to get me or having to listen to the goat's near-starvation anguish wails. 🙄
Glad to see I'm not the only one who has dramatic goats.
:lau

Duck Duck GO may have screwed up BIG with the rush to Virtue Signal, The company admitted they are manipulating search data to show us what they think we should see. Now I Really need to find another browser.

Cc4K_zku_bigger.jpg

Gabriel Weinberg
@yegg
·
Mar 9

Like so many others I am sickened by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the gigantic humanitarian crisis it continues to create. #StandWithUkraine️ At DuckDuckGo, we've been rolling out search updates that down-rank sites associated with Russian disinformation.
Opera is decent. Used that for years but sometimes it's not compatible with a few websites.

Yep...according to my goats and sheep, they have never once eaten. They're all emaciated and near death. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom