Pet Peeves

My son's bedroom clock has a bunch of different soothing white noise settings that can be turned on with a timer. We set it for an hour at bedtime, only really using piano, crickets, and rain. The annoying part is that most of the other "soothing sounds" are completely ridiculous... crazy rushing wind (seriously, sounds a little like a fighter jet), sheep?!, the weird heartbeat (I get it's for babies, but still seems creepy to me), and a bunch of others I really can't describe.
So anyways, DH and I started brainstorming the worst possible "soothing sound" loops to go to sleep to...
My personal fav was a toilet flush, complete with the tank refill, then another flush ad nauseam. We also came up with rush hour traffic recorded near a hospital, cat with hairball, and tennis shoes in the dryer.

So anyways, DH and I started brainstorming the worst possible "soothing sound" loops to go to sleep to...
My personal fav was a toilet flush, complete with the tank refill, then another flush ad nauseam. We also came up with rush hour traffic recorded near a hospital, cat with hairball, and tennis shoes in the dryer.
A doorbell ringing repeatedly would drive me insane.

And adults who act like
Emotion Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom