Pet Peeves

I am in Missouri, home of the "throwed roll," but it is the wait staff that throws them, not the customers. Lambert's is the name of the restaurants that throws the rolls.
We have one of those down on the coast. Or, did, seems like it might have shutdown

I am in Missouri, home of the "throwed roll," but it is the wait staff that throws them, not the customers. Lambert's is the name of the restaurants that throws the rolls.
:p You beat me to it. There is one in Foley Alabama too. The place is a Hoot.

When you put your hair up and there's a few hairs that get pulled tight and those suckers hurt!
Coming into work and halfway through your day you’re in the bathroom and noticed you have about 2-3 nose hairs you didn’t trim and they’ve been sticking out like a sore thumb…..no one bothered to tell you.

One waiter completely ignored us. Took our orders and disappeared. Walked right past us time and again, ignored all requests for assistance. One of the others brought our meals and a couple times said she would flag him down, but it never worked.

When we left, I handed the tip directly to her rather than leaving it on the table.

One waiter completely ignored us. Took our orders and disappeared. Walked right past us time and again, ignored all requests for assistance. One of the others brought our meals and a couple times said she would flag him down, but it never worked.

When we left, I handed the tip directly to her rather than leaving it on the table.
That I have had happened to me as well. Yes, there are crappy waiters out there.

Back
Top Bottom