Pet store duck

OH Thank you all so very much!!!!! Here she is a little duckie..
39741_daisy_004.jpg

Oh and know I don't no that she is a girl..and I'am not sure of her age this photo is the day I got her and that was the day before Easter. Any idea on her age? Thank you!!!!

As for a buddy right that is me, she lives in the house..If all works out well I will get her a buddy but I'am not sure where or what kind to get her..
Thank you al so much!! HUGS

I got told mine were just domestic ducks. Ones a Pekin, the other ended up an indian runner. Your's is gorgeous. I'll trade doc with an attitude for the pretty one lol

She is most definitely a welsh Harlequin. One of the best egg laying breeds : ) I have 8 of them, most are the gold version but I have 2 that are the silver version. That's what she looks like. The females have dark colored bills when they mature and the males have yellow bills.
They can be very friendly and calm birds. Your parents picked out a good one : )

Quote:
I thought the silver ones were commonn and golds werent? Thats what i read! Oh and I think the silver phase is the one that was accepted in the the poultry society of america thingy, but im not sure! I have 2 Golden and 1 silver and 1 pied white and silver!!

I also think she's a WH, but if she's small it's more likely that she's a Snowy Mallard. It's difficult to tell her size from the pictures. Here are a couple of my mature WH girl, Blush, and her markings are very similar to your girls.

2011.04.17%252520Blush2.jpg
2011.04.17%252520BlushBugHunting.JPG

20101031_9703.JPG

20100627_3587.JPG
20100711_5246.JPG

Baby Pics

Back
Top Bottom