PetSmart Rant

Quote:
That's cuz they don't have chickens or quail at PetStore
big_smile.png

-Spooky

if they had quail or chickens they would want $50 to $100 a piece for them....
lol.png

And we'd all still find one that we just HAD to have..
big_smile.png

When they can sell button quail for nearly $50....
roll.png

-Spooky

Quote:
You're right! And it's a good thing too! Did I mention I came home w/ 3 new chickens from the auction last weekend that I just HAD to have?
wink.png

HAHAHAHA!!!
lau.gif
I swear, they're like trading cards. I'm hosting a BYC meetup and bird swap at my house on the 17th... I should start a betting pool on how many birds I have on the 18th
tongue.png

-Spooky

Me too! We're having a swap at my house on the 17th. We'll have to compare notes on the 18th! The last one we had in November I did good at...only got 2 new chickens and a duck...and sold about 40 chicks. We'll see how this one goes!

Quote:
You're right! And it's a good thing too! Did I mention I came home w/ 3 new chickens from the auction last weekend that I just HAD to have?
wink.png

HAHAHAHA!!!
lau.gif
I swear, they're like trading cards. I'm hosting a BYC meetup and bird swap at my house on the 17th... I should start a betting pool on how many birds I have on the 18th
tongue.png

-Spooky

I think you'll make it an even 100.

Quote:
lol.png

big_smile.png

roll.png

-Spooky

Who sells BQ for $50? I need to get in on that! I just sold a pair for $10...I think I got screwed!

Quote:
lol.png

big_smile.png

roll.png

-Spooky

Didnt say they could sell them for that but you know theyd try.
wink.png

Everyhting Ive ever seen at a petstore around here has been about 3 times higher than what you would pay anywhere else .

petco sells buns for $100 here...it's crazy.....you can buy a bunnie for (free to 15), and take i tto our local vet and get it altered for $30...now how they have the excuse to charge $100 i'll never know! LOL!

Quote:
big_smile.png

roll.png

-Spooky

Who sells BQ for $50? I need to get in on that! I just sold a pair for $10...I think I got screwed!

The petstore here that sells them sells 'em for $49.99 EACH. Not even for pairs, but EACH! I choked when I saw that. I sell mine for $10/each, but that's because it was CList and I figured people would say "I'll give you $5 for one.."
roll.png
I have some people who are interested in the babies at that price, though, so.. we'll see.

-Spooky

Quote:

The petstore here that sells them sells 'em for $49.99 EACH. Not even for pairs, but EACH! I choked when I saw that. I sell mine for $10/each, but that's because it was CList and I figured people would say "I'll give you $5 for one.."
roll.png
I have some people who are interested in the babies at that price, though, so.. we'll see.

-Spooky

See I told you.
lol.png
none of the petstores around here have BQ.

Back
Top Bottom