Pewwwww...

chickenmum

Songster
11 Years
Dec 7, 2008
If you we worked in a hatchery, we might be some of the slowest workers cause of all the "Okay, here you go into the box" and " I hope you're going to a nice place" and "OOOOOOOH! You're so cute!" And " Whoops, did I drop you? I'm soo sorry!"
roll.png

I think they'd have to make us shake out our clothes every day after work... "Oh, cutie, how'd YOU sneak into my pocket...and my hat...and my pants leg..."

j/k
lau.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
I do not think you were kidding.
lol.png

LOL
How could anyone resist??!!

All of them probably already have 20+ birds at home anyways
smile.png

Besides, the peeping from under your hat would be a dead giveaway right?

The others would be mad

"GAH they couldn't make the order the hens must not be laying good"

Then they see all of the workers from BYC looking lumpy and their clothing is moving HAHA. My Debbi, thats a rather large purse your carrying LOL

Might be if you work there... you are sick of chicks and dont want any!

During holiday periods I work part time at Shari's berries ( chocolate dipped strawberries)

By the end of the week... I cant stand the smell of chocolate or strawberries....... and it lasts for a few weeks after. Hard to believe because i normally love both but ick after being surrounded by thousands of them and dipping 300 an hour you get nauseated by the smell.

It's been over a week since i worked their for Mother's Day and i still have no desire for strawberries..... chocolate in different forms is okay now though! LOL:p

nancy

Back
Top Bottom