Phoebe House Farm Thread

Tell her Happy birthday for me! 🥳 I really want Nigerian dwarfs, there apparently aren’t any in England :( Only people selling mislabeled Pygmys
Oh that's sad! 😟 Nigies are the only goats we've ever had, but I've been around others and they are my favorite breed. If you want to travel to the US I've got two wethers for sale... 👀🫢😝

Oh. Well I guess that wouldn't really work. 🤣

Providence is due to have babies soon, so maybe if she has two doelings? 😆 (We are having a hard time selling babies 'round here, so I'm always looking for someone who might be interested. 😅)
If you can ship them here 🤣 if only animal shipping wasn’t so expensive 😭
If it makes you feel any better, in Greece we don't have any pure breed. We just have goats that are mixed with every possible breed out there!
Greece, all ways making me feel better about my animal woes :lau

One of my Australorps keeps going broody. I've broken her once already this year and had been trying to break her again this week. Well... She won. 🙈 I gave her ONE egg. If it doesn't hatch I don't know what I'm going to do. Hopefully it's a girl. The reason I'm only doing one because the past two batches I've hatched have all or mostly been boys. With that bad of a rate, I don't want to be saddled with a bucket-load of boys again. 😅🤣
IMG_0258.JPG

And my two EE pullets were cuddling. I couldn't resist posting a pic of them.
IMG_0259.JPG

One of my Australorps keeps going broody. I've broken her once already this year and had been trying to break her again this week. Well... She won. 🙈 I gave her ONE egg. If it doesn't hatch I don't know what I'm going to do. Hopefully it's a girl. The reason I'm only doing one because the past two batches I've hatched have all or mostly been boys. With that bad of a rate, I don't want to be saddled with a bucket-load of boys again. 😅🤣

Send her over to me :D

Back
Top Bottom