Phoebe House Farm Thread

I love that Buz's ears are down! We had 2 Dobes with ears intact. Totally changes their look.

Love all the pictures. Please keep posting.
Here are more pictures of my silly man destroying a helium balloon.
1685654784740.png

1685654804884.png

He he he... I added another chicken to my flock. 😆 I actually have too many roosters right now, but I'm getting rid of two to solve that problem. So what do I do? Get another rooster! Part of the reason I'm getting rid of some of my current roosters is I think they may have a genetic disease I don't want to be passed on, I can have two roosters once I add my new girls. I'm keeping my original EE rooster because I love him too much to get rid of him, but I am adding a gold-laced Wyandotte rooster a friend gave me.

Meet Button:
2023-06-08 14.22.30.jpg

He he he... I added another chicken to my flock. 😆 I actually have too many roosters right now, but I'm getting rid of two to solve that problem. So what do I do? Get another rooster! Part of the reason I'm getting rid of some of my current roosters is I think they may have a genetic disease I don't want to be passed on, I can have two roosters once I add my new girls. I'm keeping my original EE rooster because I love him too much to get rid of him, but I am adding a gold-laced Wyandotte rooster a friend gave me.

Meet Button:
View attachment 3534188
Ooh, he's pretty! :love

Back
Top Bottom