Photo Critique Club

Post #1300 go look at it and vote below

• Total voters
Pics
Whatever adjustment you did to it was too much. If you zoom in around the comb and beak, you have hazing going on from pushing it too far. Back the vibrance down a bit, and maybe desaturate it slightly too.
I think part of the problem is that IPhone doesn’t like to pay attention to small detail because it thinks it’s part of the background.

I think that’s why the beak is hazy. Happens with most of my “Portrait” photos.

Okay, I'm just afraid we're gonna start seeing photos like this in the contests.
No.. not from me at least.
I have done almost no editing to the photo. It may look over saturated because of the coloring of the cockerel…? The last photo I posted of Chippy is actually in the negatives for saturation..

975B94F0-CD18-4078-9E5A-FFD6A0481C67.jpeg

I like the way this one came out.
Anything wrong with it?

View attachment 3165841
I like the way this one came out.
Anything wrong with it?
Probably looks better on your iphone screen than my monitor :p Way too much contrast, your darks all bleed together and turn into a black blob, and your lights all blow out. You need to back that off a bit.

Probably looks better on your iphone screen than my monitor :p Way too much contrast, your darks all bleed together and turn into a black blob, and your lights all blow out. You need to back that off a bit.
I didn’t mess with the contrast or anything. Just the BW filter, which was already set before taking the photo.

I’ll try lowering contrast.

Lowered contrast.
2B973E65-DB33-413B-AF12-CC7E8E5984B0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom