Photography

IMG_20170722_161240.jpg
IMG_20170715_104745.jpg
IMG_20170712_132007.jpg
IMG_20170519_101102.jpg
IMG_20170723_115516.jpg

Okay not all of my pics are of chickens but those are good shots also.

View attachment 1088939

I'd have to say that this one is probably the best of the selection given.

The others have less than ideal positions or blending background colours. This one compliments the subject and the simplicity of it helps make up for the lack of a sharp focus. Wild birds aren't easy to photograph, so this is a good shot.
Tip... Don't centre your shots. Use the rule of thirds to give a visually pleasing feel, like you did in the image with the dog.
Thank you!
I used to be a professional photographer, of course it wasn't chickens. However I'm prey certain toddlers and small children can be just as difficult to capture!

I also like the finch the best. And I agree with @BantyChooks. I will add, change your focal angle as well. Your photographs have real potential. And the simple things like keeping backgrounds clutter free and getting down to the subject's level will make simple but vastly different and better images.

Just curious, what are you using for your camera and lenses?
To clean it? A soft (really soft) napkin or rag.

Thanks!
~The Angry Hen

#9 looks like a Black Capped Chic-a-dee to me.
Yes, it is! :D
Does anybody know how to change ur status like go from "just hatched " to something else
Sorry, it naturally changes after so many posts or something like that, I don't think you can change it quite yet.

~The Angry Hen

Back
Top Bottom