• Total voters
Pics

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
5 Years
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hello all BYC!

I need help picking a rooster to breed my Naked Neck hen to, I think she is a buff color. What would the chicks look like if she was bred to the Ayam Cemani, Buff Orpington, or Barnyard mix? I sold one NN to a friend and was left with two (so I thought), but later that week my mom said our neighbors dogs got a chicken and that’s when I was sure it was my second NN because I never have seen her again :( Anyway, I was hoping to breed some more NN, I know the will be mixes, but I love their bald necks 😂 they are such cute chickens!!

Thank you for all the help!!

NN hen
95BFD4AC-710B-4BCF-9C6A-1F3E83FA8C3E.jpeg

Ayam Cemani (this is a baby picture of him. I couldn’t get a good pic, he kept running 😂)
F965BAD2-6B0C-4C34-8421-30D4B11BE5DE.jpeg

Ayam Cemani with white
E34DADC4-53DE-49E1-BF6E-CAE6CF6A9900.jpeg

Buff Orpington
2C3A3E55-1AB5-4815-98A2-A5B9CB1AD8D1.jpeg

Barnyard mix
520C80B5-953A-4DF7-8073-572BE78DEFE3.jpeg

The "cemani" with white isn't a cemani, just a heads up. Looks like my mosaic males.

Breeding the Ayam Cemani to her should make dark skinned females, maybe sons too, not sure about that much
Not to be rude or anything, but the one with white is a Ayam Cemani. I breed him with my pair before they passed away…

Ayam Cemanis can have white on them, it’s a leakage and they aren’t worth as much as the solid black ones.

Not to be rude or anything, but the one with white is a Ayam Cemani. I breed him with my pair before they passed away…

Ayam Cemanis can have white on them, it’s a leakage and they aren’t worth as much as the solid black ones.
You sure about that?? He looks like he has a LOT more white than just leakage. He looks like a mutt to me. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom