**PICS ADDED!!** #2 Muscovy egg Hatched!

That little one was worth the wait- its soooo cute, So much prettier than my plain white one. I love the second photo,...the feet. He does look like he enjoys being held.

Awww just so darling !
love.gif

More pics!
love.gif

I set up a box for baby & gave her a little krimpy scarf i made the other day since i couldn't find a small stuff.
This baby is such a little goober already!

ETA: I think i'm going to have to find her a little buddy..she HATES being away from me, lol.
esrjoy.jpg

5k3h9h.jpg

Last edited:
awee how sweet. my first duckling was friends with a dolphin

46966_duckie_2.jpg

46966_duckie_11.jpg

sadly this little guy/gal didn't make it. i blame it on bad food i was sold at a feed store
sad.png

but i hear stuffed animals make great cuddle buddies!!

My little muscovy has a little yellow fluffy duck with a bow around its neck . She sits right on top of it. I keep her in her own box by her self while I am at work or asleep but otherwise she is in the main brooder with the two week old pekin and Runner ducklings. They are so big already that she can walk undernealth them and betwen their legs. She does like to be held as well though. I think she is a bit lonely for "little " duck company.

My duckling uses a stuffed deer as her best friend. I didn't think she was really attached to the particular stuffed animal until I switched it out with a blue hippo so I could wash it. Oh, the crying. We were lost without our deer. (She's currently sleeping wtih it right now with her head on top of it's head.)

tumblr_kwngmgoHWa1qap99no1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom