"PICS HEAVY" Silkie sexing experts help, 11-12 week old silkie

The black looks like a roo to me.

EPP!

poor thing seems doomed to be roo.
idunno.gif

LOL I wish!

HEHEhe yeah I wont be making millions (god only knows if I'll even find a job!) maybe I'll have a tiny house ( i live alone anyways) and a huge yard. And become a chicken hoarder, I'll just give all my love to the chickens, er.. uh.. like and old cat lady!

I've read some posts where people claim to have 75 chickens! how cool is that! But oh god what about the poop? lol

I'm almost 95% positive the buff is a hen. Even tho I've held her everyday she just doesn't like it, I really wanted her to be sweet. But she fearful, really fiesty and always is trying to tell me to bring more treats for her lol!

The other two are as sweet as can be expecally the partridge.

Anyways I'm thinking the partridge is a hen, I think her crest is pretty rounded for a hatchery chick
This pic was taken last on the 28th of last month so 10 days ago

IDK I've seen some pics of a few roos at 12 weeks and the all look very rooish. I was hoping cuz I wouldnt really tell ment they could all be hens? lol
There seems to be allot of ways to guess but I swore I had Roos, then I swore at least 1 of 3 was a roo, turned out all 3 were hens! Didn’t know until they started laying! One had a bigger red crest and everything so don’t give up hope lol

Back
Top Bottom