Pics of Lester & Lucas for lavender orp project

Quote:
You have some gorgeous birds Jody! And PC doesn't need anymore eggs, he got enough from me. You send those test eggs to me
wink.png

Quote:
You have some gorgeous birds Jody! And PC doesn't need anymore eggs, he got enough from me. You send those test eggs to me
wink.png

Ssshhh. Be quiet. We can both start flocks. I only need one roo. Who do you
think would end up with the rest?????

Quote:
wink.png

Ssshhh. Be quiet. We can both start flocks. I only need one roo. Who do you
think would end up with the rest?????

Okay, I see where your going with this PC. You just hatch out a few dozen and give the rest to me
wink.png
But I did just hatch out some blue and splash oprs. and one looks like a boy already
tongue.png

Haha..you guys are so funny. I know..everybody needs some eggs.
wink.png

Fred - I am so happy to hear my little lady is serving you well and being a great mom. I knew you'd give her a great home where she can do what she enjoys most...hatch babies.
smile.png
jumpy.gif

Thanks Buster..can you believe the size of that boy! I can only hope Lucas turns out as beautiful. Nothing beats a massive rooster... with looks to boot. These orpies are great.
smile.png

Jody

For those who don't look in BST, I have listed the first son of Lester on eggbid for auction. He is a beautiful boy showing great size and color.

orpingtonlavenderbalcksplit007_fina.jpg

Jody

Back
Top Bottom