Pics Of My Goldens

Quote:
JJ,
Go to Purely poultry, and go to Ornamental Pheasants, and tell me if they are pure!!
tongue.png

Thanks
big_smile.png

Wow,where do they get their pricing from?They better be pure and clean up after theirselves for that price.In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
JJ,
Go to Purely poultry, and go to Ornamental Pheasants, and tell me if they are pure!!
tongue.png

Thanks
big_smile.png

Wow,where do they get their pricing from?They better be pure and clean up after theirselves for that price.In N.H.,Tony.

Yeah, I hear ya. I had to go look after the first post, that's a touch high for $40 pr birds on all of them ,and I know Tyler???

Hi Randy,
I have been shipping birds for about 10 years.I have never had a problem with any shipments.I have 2 unrelated trios and an extra male that is related to all the hens.I do not have health certifates,but I am npip.I ship express overnight only.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:

Tony,
How many pairs do you have available? do you drop ship? what is your live arrival guarantee, replacement or refund? do you supply health certificates?

Tony,

Two trios is not enough volume to list them on our site. I need suppliers that are able to provide birds on a regular basis. We need to be able to provide Health Certificates.

There are reasons why they are more expensive.

Can you tell the reasons?Even F1 stock doesn't cost that much.
These are the last of the goldens from this year,this is not all I hatched. Are you selling adult birds or year old birds?
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom