Pics Of My Goldens

Theres SO MANY hobby breeders, with great bloodlines who sell at decent prices. They dont breed to Profit. Just to cover there expenses. Those days are gone when your limited to One cataloge selling birds at ( there price). If someone wants to pay $250 dollars for a pair of Goldens that can be purchased for $40 dollars a pair....Good luck to them. They can also spend $500 dollars for 2 pairs ! thats ridicules!
If you do diligent research through all the message boards....you dont have to throw away hard earned dollars. For the same quality gamebird.
With the internet at your fingertips......And the market so low. You can find it all ! You can also ship Delta- Dash pets first and Randy sorry But No Health Certificate from a vet is required. ( Its required on puppies). ( NOT gamebirds or waterfowl or chickens)
I dont breed my stock to sell. I have a private collection. Ranging from Quail, Impeyans, Traegopans, East African crown cranes, Waterfowl, Teals, Seaducks. Macaws , Finches, and even Sulcuta Tortoises.
Theres also pheasants listed locally on Craigslist under farm and garden Section.
Do your Homework.
smile.png

I personally know Tony. He does a great job of Breeding "unrelated "pairs, and goes the distance to get fresh unrelated bloodlines. His pens are extremely clean, and he's a man of his word. He calls a spade a spade!
Ive also purchased from "well established santcuarys" ( which I wont name) and Ive received birds DEAD on ARRIVAL , and they never refunded or replaced anything. They live off a trust fund so they dont care to keep a good name and honor there sale.
So Good Luck out there and be careful.
smile.png

Peter Curro

Quote:
well said, there are 9 states that do require Heath Certificates along with the NPIP papers to legally ship into their states though, most are in the New England area or the Virginias. Most arent highly enforced though (EXCEPT THE VIRGINIAS), but techincally required to be 100% legal.

Will be looking for sea ducks in the coming years, and a lot of waterfowl in general, if you dont mind, PM me with youR species list if you get a chance....

Randy,I get 20.00 each for goldens.Yes,I did say 45.00 pr,but I figured if he gets 199.00 pair,why can't I get 5.00 more?The health certificate is just another unneccesary expense.The vet can come look at them before shipped,but they could still die from stress or being thrown around during shipment.So what good would a health certificate do?I must of misread something because I saw 499.00 for a pair and now I don't see where I saw it.
Both trios and the extra male have been sold.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:
Quote:
They were $45 the other day, why the 11% drop in price?

Depending on the vet, depending on which one we use, health papers usually cost us $25 to $35 if we bring them into the clinic and they only have to look at the animals.

So $45 pr + $60 shipping/box + $30 health papers = $135 pr

Purely Poultry gets $199.99 that would make a difference of $64.99

Purely Poultry does alot of promotion for the poultry world, trying to make a profit while providing catalogs, websites, info, books, etc is not an easy task.

Couple more thing I would consider:

1. If my prices are that much cheaper, am I selling them to cheap? the price of feed, brooding, etc keep increasing; should the price of those birds go up also.

2. If someone else is selling birds more than me, it just makes it alot easier for me to sell mine.

Thank you Peter for the kind words.
I have sold many birds over the years,shipped to Alaska to Maine with no problems.I did recive dead birds.I don't want to tell you sellers request for proof,but I did as he asked, and I was refunded my money.I do raise pure birds and always request that others do so to to presevre the species in true form.
Randy and I always seem to butt heads on most of the topics.After viewing his site.I can see why he defends crossbreeding.I have never seen so many birds and animals crossed in one yard.I was under the impression that you(Randy) was affiliated with a zoo and was a top notch guy.After seeing your site I see that I was wrong.You may still be a nice guy and all but you are not protecting the pure species at all.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
The post office or airline doesn't require it to ship them for you, but the actual laws for many states require them. Just have your vet call the state you are shipping to, and find out the requirements.

Quote:
gig.gif

Randy and I always seem to butt heads on most of the topics.

I was just showing that it really isn't a $200 pair of pheasants, shipping and box are included. When you start including shipping and box for the $40 pair then it will be a true comparison. If showing facts is butting heads then wait till we really get into an arguement.

I have never seen so many birds and animals crossed in one yard.

I love my yard!

I was under the impression that you(Randy) was affiliated with a zoo and was a top notch guy

I have worked with AZA zoos, know several curators around the country, but I don't need to drop names to sound big. I deal with alot of private zoos and have friends from one end of the world to the other end because of the animals I raise. I don't have to be "top notch", I love my life and don't need others approval of it!

but you are not protecting the pure species at all.

I love that one!
lau.gif

REALLY, spew a few examples at me!​

I am done on this subject,I have said enough.I don't want to be kicked off again.All that have contacted threw postings or emails,know what I stand for and how I will defend purity in my birds.I just wish that others would do the same and you also Randy.Now let's just drop it and try and help others.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom