Pics of my Rare N Ga Bouncing Chicken and some other pics from today!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Ok, CJ is a mix, he came from Cyn, she and I both love him, he is sweet and loving and he bounces up & down when I go in the pen.

CJ and his girls

1845_cj035.jpg

1845_cj_036.jpg

Junior, he is Suedes Son and growing up nicely!

1845_junior_037.jpg

1845_junior_038.jpg

1845_junior_039.jpg

1845_junior_040.jpg

Muffin & Mort my Bantam EE's Muffin is the rooster
gig.gif
He was named as a chick because he was so sweet. Mort was also named young, therefore they are backards!!! They are in a cage in the barn, Muffin did not do well with all the cold we had so I brought them in .

1845_muffinmort_055.jpg

Rocco & Lilly are my Columbian Wyandotte Pair, I hope to add more hens this year.

1845_roccolilly_058.jpg

Quote:
I can send you some eggs from his girls and you can try to grow your own. He is a real character and Cyn knows I am a sucker for boys that are in trouble, or causing trouble and need a new home......

Quote:
Cyn, he honestly is one of the best birds I have as colorful as his genetics are..... I wish all roosters were as sweet as him and Mace are!

Karen, are you really sure that's Junior? He seems too narrow headed to be a son of Suede. I would never guess that the boy you left with would have such a narrow neck and slender body. Guess it's possible he took after his mama, Smoky, though. She isn't my typey-est hen, for sure. Maybe it's like Mace taking after Lexie rather than Dutch, huh? Anyway, I'm happy that CJ turned out to be the good boy we thought he would and that Mace is still super-sweet.

Quote:
Yep, definitely Junior, I think the angle of the pics makes him look thinner, of course he is in that ugly gangly stage too. I will try to get some better pics when the weather is nicer.

I want dry, warm weather! No more mud, no more mud! We just locked in the birds for two weeks without freeranging to plant grass seed, so they will not be happy at all.

Still can't get over how really handsome CJ turned out! Gorgeous shade of blue, isn't he?

Back
Top Bottom