Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Clouds Illuminated by the Sun

20240201_145825.jpg

(Hopefully pictures that are not related to poultry will be accepted. I have plenty of cloud pictures!)

She sounds like my spirit animal, I need a Blanche in my life 😩 what kind is she?
She's a Buff Orpington ~10 months old. This is her second broody stint. (She went once this fall too.)

The most stubborn broody I've ever met. I might just let her set a clutch of eggs for me this time around since it is at least the correct season this time. 😋. She's a super sweet chicken, bottom of the pecking order though, so I'm curious how she'll do as a mom.

She's a Buff Orpington ~10 months old. This is her second broody stint. (She went once this fall too.)

The most stubborn broody I've ever met. I might just let her set a clutch of eggs for me this time around since it is at least the correct season this time. 😋. She's a super sweet chicken, bottom of the pecking order though, so I'm curious how she'll do as a mom.
I thought Orpington! Ugh what a silly girl. I just want to hug her! You’ll have to share if she does hatch and raise some chicks!

Back
Top Bottom