Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

No, but you have to display a big L while you're driving and the L used to be painted on a plastic plate that could be tied to the grill or bumper bar. These days it's usually magnetic, but we still call it a plate :idunno

l-plate-on-rear-of-car.jpg

You can't have your L plates until you pass the written test of the road rules, so "going for your Ls" is a rite is passage :) plenty of people fail the written and have to try again later.

These days it's usually magnetic, but we still call it a plate :idunno
That could be problematic on some cars. I believe a lot of the body panels of a Prius are aluminum as are those on the Ford F150. Less weight = less fuel used per distance travelled.

I would have said "per mile" but I know that would confuse those of you in countries smart enough to be on the metric system.

That could be problematic on some cars. I believe a lot of the body panels of a Prius are aluminum as are those on the Ford F150. Less weight = less fuel used per distance travelled.

I would have said "per mile" but I know that would confuse those of you in countries smart enough to be on the metric system.
People might have to find another way to attach their Ls to those cars 🤔 glue?? :gig

Back
Top Bottom