Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

This 2 week old backyard mix cockerel (of cclb and brahma) is already roosting.
Intersting (?) facts :
He is Oleander's full sibling and he is being raised by the same hen, that raised her.
He is also 9 days younger than his "brother" who is being raised with him.
20221030_180214.jpg

My sweet Babs (Babushka or Baba Yaga I can’t decide) finally making it apart that’s she’s an overly-aggressive eater and drinkerView attachment 3312021
So thing about this, by over agressive I mean OVER AGRESSIVE, she dunks her entire head in the water then flings her head up spraying water EVERYWHERE and she will full force slam her beak into the feeder a couple times before getting the food and then slams it into the ground a couple more times then swallows it… wonder why no one will eat next to her 🤔

So thing about this, by over agressive I mean OVER AGRESSIVE, she dunks her entire head in the water then flings her head up spraying water EVERYWHERE and she will full force slam her beak into the feeder a couple times before getting the food and then slams it into the ground a couple more times then swallows it… wonder why no one will eat next to her 🤔
@BY Bob might have some thoughts on this. He recently had a crested hen who struggled to aim her beak at food.

Back
Top Bottom