Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Congrats @Ponypoor - Mr P and Wee Marty are this week's POW winners and are featured on our homepage! :wee
Thank you! I just happened to log in yesterday and saw it on the front page - I was totally surprise, I yelled 'woohoo - Mr P and Marty made the POW!' - my co-workers all looked at me like a crazy chicken lady and I had to explain what that was. I think they think I have been out in the bush too long haha! Thank you again - I am really enjoying this site.

Mr P and Wee Marty, my royal couple who are devoted to each other 💕
View attachment 3302661
I think I already said this elsewhere but I really think that is a fabulous photo. The power couple taking a stroll watched by their admiring fans and with the paparazzi (you, @Ponypoor) bringing up the rear.
I just love it.
Many congratulations on POW. Don't let it go to their heads!

I think I already said this elsewhere but I really think that is a fabulous photo. The power couple taking a stroll watched by their admiring fans and with the paparazzi (you, @Ponypoor) bringing up the rear.
I just love it.
Many congratulations on POW. Don't let it go to their heads!
Yep they are cute - and I really find it hilarious when I try to pick up Mr P and Marty beats the stuffing out of me! She loves her man 💕

15 week old, BusyBee on her favorite roost
20230307_123641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom