Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Thank you! :love

Thank you! :love Yes they are Silver Laced Polish, a friend hatched them out earlier this summer! Their hatch rate was impeccable for shipped eggs! 100% hatch rate on a bakers dozen from eggs in BC if I’m not mistaken!

Thank you!! :love

If only they’d tell me!! :barnie
And thank you!! :love
Wow that’s pretty good not to get scrambled eggs from Canada Post 😆

You must have had them shipped by a courier instead. And yes 100% is amazing!

Where in Ontario are you? I am Borden/Angus/Barrie area.

Pepper as a little gal just being herself.
IMG_20221223_214038.jpg

My photo of the week is this diamond dove that fledged yesterday! You can see that it is a juvenile for it's feather patterns and it's grey skin around the eyes, adults have larger red skin around their eyes! That red color usually comes in at 6-8 months of age!
PXL_20231001_091300071.jpg

Also this is my coturnix quail nest! They have made it out of dead vines, dead leaves, and bits of dried out grass!
PXL_20231001_091109247.jpg

My photo of the week is this diamond dove that fledged yesterday! You can see that it is a juvenile for it's feather patterns and it's grey skin around the eyes, adults have larger red skin around their eyes! That red color usually comes in at 6-8 months of age!
View attachment 3649514
Also this is my coturnix quail nest! They have made it out of dead vines, dead leaves, and bits of dried out grass!
View attachment 3649517

Your dove is beautiful!

Wow that’s pretty good not to get scrambled eggs from Canada Post 😆

You must have had them shipped by a courier instead. And yes 100% is amazing!

Where in Ontario are you? I am Borden/Angus/Barrie area.
I’m not 100% sure who shipped the eggs actually! what I do know, is that my friend who hatched them out said they were shipped beautifully and had so much care put into their wrapping from the breeder!! I’ll say he knew what he was doing for sure :thumbsup

Oh man you’re not that far actually! My father and brother went that way fishing in Cook’s Bay quite frequently this summer lol I’m over in Bruce County by the Saugeen Shores area! Small world we live in, howdy neighbour!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom