Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

I wish I had some mimosa trees. We had one at our last place. They are so pretty...and those hummingbirds blend right in.🤣
I have 6 in the back yard and a few scattered around the front.. still waiting on them to bloom.. In the meantime.. the Japanese privet are starting to bloom.. and butterflies abound..
IMGP0015.JPG

3 Hummingbirds...yeah right, oh well at least it's a good pic of the Formosa or Mimosa trees Lol
View attachment 3086007
That is a beautiful photo. I can admire Mimosa's for their beauty and I have 3 in my backyard. I hate them though and want to cut them down. I'm horribly allergic to them and every year when they bloom I get a sinus infection from them. My dad, loves them and will not let me cut them down. His response is take more allergy medicine.

That is a beautiful photo. I can admire Mimosa's for their beauty and I have 3 in my backyard. I hate them though and want to cut them down. I'm horribly allergic to them and every year when they bloom I get a sinus infection from them. My dad, loves them and will not let me cut them down. His response is take more allergy medicine.
I had forgotten about the allergy problem.
They are beautiful from far, far, away.

Back
Top Bottom