Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Well, I have had hens lay in them, not often, but it has happened. The roosters tend to use the boxes for shelter or to get away from another rooster if they are fussing.

Becky Pecky (left): “She said No more mealworms! Can you believe it?”
Priscilla (right): “I know! It’s terrible!”

A8048589-58D1-45AA-B307-74A26A8B8254.jpeg

I submitted four. The first is of my disabled chicken! Second, my rooster in two feet of snow was on a mission to find bugs 🤦‍♀️ Third, chickens claiming rooms and fighting with each other. Fourth, my girl is nosy and knows she is a pretty lady.
Congratulations on POW - it is a great picture!

I submitted four. The first is of my disabled chicken! Second, my rooster in two feet of snow was on a mission to find bugs 🤦‍♀️ Third, chickens claiming rooms and fighting with each other. Fourth, my girl is nosy and knows she is a pretty lady.
Congrats @nwchickengrl - your beautiful pic is this week's POW winner and is featured on our homepage! :wee

Congrats on the POW!

Back
Top Bottom