Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

This cracks me up, lol
It’s even better with her story! She grew up in a horse stable so WAS used to snow, she grew up with only one other hen and not a proper chicken area but as soon as she got a barn, roost and coop she refused to step in the snow. Her feet are even permanently beat up from the stables

It’s even better with her story! She grew up in a horse stable so WAS used to snow, she grew up with only one other hen and not a proper chicken area but as soon as she got a barn, roost and coop she refused to step in the snow. Her feet are even permanently beat up from the stables
Thanks for sharing! Tell me another story, pretty please 🐔
:love :pop

Peach and Billy Jean (in the nest)
20230328_122737.jpg

Thank you.
Lord only knows what she is. She came from the bantam bin at Atwoods, last year. They got their chicks from ideal, so I checked out the website.
The only thing close would be a buff laced sebright but she doesn't have the correct comb.
She doesn't need a breed to be gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing! Tell me another story, pretty please 🐔
:love :pop
Mmm well cinnamon also lived with my goats before I got more chicks, she’d sleep with them in the kennel and ride on their backs. Now she’s the boss of a flock of 13, not even a rooster can bring her down, she puts those guys right in their place as soon as I get them. She also used to play with our dog

Back
Top Bottom