Pictures of my chickens thread!

Do you like chickens? (Can't choose no!) lol

• Yes!!!! Ofcorse! :)

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
A few pics of my 5 week old silkie mixes. I love these little guys they are so much fun. We are very new to chickens, we built the incubator and hatched these cuties. We have had the best experience with them and can't wait to see what they look like when they are full grown.

Wow I LOVE the mixes.Pretty blue legs and everythong!

Introduced 7 newcomers they are free ranging with the rest now. Have a lot of cockerels now though, we all know what that means gettjng close to decision time. They all seem to love each other as of now. No real picking with this intro. One of the cockerels the rhode island red was being picked on but hey thats the story lol. They cant atay away fom my compost haha. and mr easter egger finally earned his spot on the roost at night. I believe he had the talk with all the women and they understand he isnt a little runt anymore lol! Hope you guys enjoy the pics have a million more they are a trip!

Introduced 7 newcomers they are free ranging with the rest now. Have a lot of cockerels now though, we all know what that means gettjng close to decision time. They all seem to love each other as of now. No real picking with this intro. One of the cockerels the rhode island red was being picked on but hey thats the story lol. They cant atay away fom my compost haha. and mr easter egger finally earned his spot on the roost at night. I believe he had the talk with all the women and they understand he isnt a little runt anymore lol! Hope you guys enjoy the pics have a million more they are a trip!

Great pictures. Your birds look very happy and have lots of room to explore. I recently introduced my 12 week olds to my 4 adult chickens. The first couple of nights all 6 of the newbies were scrunched onto one roost. Lol after a couple more nights they decided to spread out a little on the other roosts. I think they have it all worked out now. Enjoy your bigger flock:)

Those are some pretty hens @bobbi1979! I love your SS's color pattern and the white ones are so standouty!

:gig @OldMissionChick that happens to me a lot too!

Back
Top Bottom