Pictures of Polish and silkie crosses

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
I am hoping to breed my black white crested Polish chicken to my white male silkie does, anyone have any pictures of this combo so I can know what it might look like? I am thinking a big head crest and what about the silkie Feathering what are the chances it will come out with Silkie feathers. I would only be putting one of these in the incubator maybe two eggs just in case one doesn't hatch, I have limited space in the coop and I'm planning on setting some other chicks with that one such as a silkie and possibly some seramas

This is my Polkie, polish/Silkie cross, Maleficent!! Only 4 months old!

1D09FCA1-2253-46E8-8D21-D065018271A7.jpeg

Oh that's so cool my polish and silky are the same colors so they'll come out like yours. I love silky crosses I have two one with Americana and one with Barred Rock they are both so sweet and are good layers surprisingly they also have really loose fluffy soft feathers cuz they're silky genes
I hatched a frizzle EE two weeks ago. Black frizzle rooster & black Ameraucana hen! I love cross breeding!!

White Silkie rooster and black polish hen. Some of her siblings were black with white crest! Some were white with black!
Oh that's so cool my polish and silky are the same colors so they'll come out like yours. I love silky crosses I have two one with Americana and one with Barred Rock they are both so sweet and are good layers surprisingly they also have really loose fluffy soft feathers cuz they're silky genes

Back
Top Bottom