Pictures of puppy and chickens

Quote:
Nice tomorrow we are having a big party so I am just kinda socialized out until tomorrow were we are hosting 100+ people in our house I hope you have fun! I wish I had a jacuzzi
lol.png

You are having a hundred people in your house! I can't deal with 15 or 20 at Christmas, it's too loud and crazy.
tongue.png

When I was sick I used to go over to our friends to use his Jacuzzi tub, and decided I had to have one. My DH thinks it's silly to have such a huge bathtub, be he is humoring me.
lol.png

Quote:
Jucuzzi's rock! Ya thats why I am taking it easy because I know tomorrow everyone is going want to see the birds so I am going to work for a few hours on tidying up and making it look nice! My parents will also put me to work and the cattoring is being done by my boss so I will work with here also with the food.
lol.png
its a big day but allot of my friends are coming so I will get to relax and socialize then the party that was happening did not sound that great either.

Ahhh its so cold here I am glad I worked on winterizing the coop better. I put hay bales all around the chicken tractor so that heat will be held in better. I will try and take a few more pictures of the girls tomorrow. Espeacially the teenage girls and boys (
sad.png
).

Got a few new pictures today!

Welsummer Pullet she is a tough cookie beats up on those ameraucana boys
big_smile.png

4305_dscn0052.jpg

Ameraucana Cockeral (he is going to be part of the test run for introductions with the adult flock tomorrow)
4305_dscn0053.jpg

Everyone outside running around in their run
4305_dscn0054.jpg

How do you introduce your new birds to the flock? and also have you had Bantams espeacialy silkies live in peace with a LF flock?

Thanks again,
Henry

Back
Top Bottom