Pictures of your Quilts please. UPDATE I FOUND THE PATTERN

Ok, I only looked through the pics on the first page and I'm so freakin' impressed. Quilts are so awesome! I'm going to stop by a store today and inquire about classes (if they're expensive they may have to be put on the list and wait.) Beautiful work you guys! Keep it up! I LOVE looking at these pics!!!!!!

Quote:
Acre's and I was just talking about that and she ask me if I would take over for her. I said H#^& no. lol But if we can get enougth people I think we could do one. Let me see how many I can get is that any blocks you were looking at?

i am up for any blocks. I just don't have much going on from now til march...................only garden planning, but that is on paper!

I started one here. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=615604, so if you want go over and let me know there then I can get a count of people.

LOVE the colors in this one, Shy! They are just perfect to me. I'm just a 30 year fumbler, not an expert by any means. I can't do applique with odd shapes so you'll never see me doing something like the buffalo, I don't think. The most I applique is the label on the back of the quilt.

Here is a very colorful bed runner I just made and am beginning to quilt now. The binding will be the dark red with gold stars fabric you see in some of the stripes (well, that is rather blurry, isn't it? sorry about that) Can you say Mexican Fiesta? Ole!

Second pic is another one I made before the other one, just has the binding pinned on the back in that pic, which is why the wrinkles in it:

Below is a preview of the hand quilting on the super cheerful bed runner-I'm doing black thread on this:

Last edited:
I got a BSR for my machine, it's to do free hand quilting with your machine and no way could I do as good with my machine as you do with your hands. I love it, maybe I should stick with hand quilting.

LOVE the colors in this one, Shy! They are just perfect to me. I'm just a 30 year fumbler, not an expert by any means. I can't do applique with odd shapes so you'll never see me doing something like the buffalo, I don't think. The most I applique is the label on the back of the quilt.

Here is a very colorful bed runner I just made and am beginning to quilt now. The binding will be the dark red with gold stars fabric you see in some of the stripes (well, that is rather blurry, isn't it? sorry about that) Can you say Mexican Fiesta? Ole!

Second pic is another one I made before the other one, just has the binding pinned on the back in that pic, which is why the wrinkles in it:

Below is a preview of the hand quilting on the super cheerful bed runner-I'm doing black thread on this:

The quilts were quilted by the Quilt Shop Around the Corner. Debbie did a fabulous job on my quilts, and her prices can't be beat.

Now I need to decide what to make next.

Lots of pats on the backs for BYC quilters! Its so fun to look at the variety of designs. Here's few of my original designs (more on my profile page)

Fantastic!!!! Wow.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom