piercings and tattoos for them or against them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenbottom

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
hollister, florida
questions ^^^^^ there i just got my frenulum (tongue webbing done and i love it it goes well with the others. and the butterfly tattoo. what do you have if your against it explain why.

I have no interest in tattoo's and piercings but to each their own.
smile.png

Honestly, I could care less what someone else chooses to do as far as tattoos or piercing. What's it to me? I've seen some beautiful tattoos, and I've seen others go overboard, but again, it's their body. I've never gotten a tattoo just because I've never found one I'm willing to live with permanently. My ears used to be pierced all the way up, but I long ago let them close and now just have the one hole in each ear. I say to each his own!
smile.png

I dislike tattoos and piercings, the people that have them, seems to me, want to be different, just like everybody else.

Doesn't matter whether I like it or not, to each their own.

I have tattoos. I consider them body art. Tongue, nostril, lip, cheek and eyebrow piercings creep me out. I could care less what other parts anybody has pierced, because I cannot see 'em. And, truly, I don't care if someone does have any or all of the aforementioned piercings which creep me out; I just don't want to do the same.

I did have 3 earlobe piercings in one ear and 4 in the other, but when I had to remove all jewelry for cancer surgery and radiation treatments, I only kept the traditional one per ear open afterwards.

i dunno. the whole body peircing thing kinda creeps me out (putting holes in yourself? ouch!). as for tattos, my GRANDMOTHER has one...and she got it LAST YEAR so i can't really complain about those although i'll never get one
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom