Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
At least with pigeons you don't have to worry about temperature, humidity, brooders etc. The parents do it all!

Oh honey, I had so many broody chickens this year, they forced me to turn off my incubators all summer. :gig

I actually have 1 hen on eggs due any day now, another pair due this coming weekend, and another pair the week after that! Seems they never stop at my place.

Oh honey, I had so many broody chickens this year, they forced me to turn off my incubators all summer. :gig

I actually have 1 hen on eggs due any day now, another pair due this coming weekend, and another pair the week after that! Seems they never stop at my place.

Be careful what you ask for. :lau

I wish I had the space! I have two Brahma that seem to take it in turns to be broody. They'd make such good mommas I'm sure!

Littles dont need much space! :D
gemischt_smilie_0186.gif

Be careful what you ask for. :lau

Me thinks you might be asking for a :smack

:lau

Once your pigeons lay a clutch, after a week candle them and see if they are fertile. Many new pairs first clutch or two arent fertile. Keep us updated though!

I got them as adults, actually not sure how old they are, but the man I got them from said they had raised 2 clutches already. (I think that's what he said, I was distracted by their beauty.... the words were blah, blah, blah.... lol!) But thanks for the tip! I will definitely candle them anyway.

Me thinks you might be asking for a :smack

:lau

I got them as adults, actually not sure how old they are, but the man I got them from said they had raised 2 clutches already. (I think that's what he said, I was distracted by their beauty.... the words were blah, blah, blah.... lol!) But thanks for the tip! I will definitely candle them anyway.
Funny how that always seems to happen..:lau

Back
Top Bottom