Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
I took some, but they were flying over our head in waves. Like 5-10 at a time. So I didn’t get any really good ones.
F632050C-CBB2-4E4B-8B71-58C71E014AD6.jpeg

33E9B6ED-72C6-4C63-8EDA-6AE6B4BC8467.jpeg

640A7724-78E4-4A25-B758-E9FAA83266B3.jpeg

We saw the largest group (forgot the proper term) of vultures on Saturday. It had to have been close to 50 of them. At one point, I counted about 20, and that wasn’t even half of them. They just kept coming! We decided they were going to roost.

Kettle ? is that the word? I'll have to check that out when I get done here. We live a relatively short distance from the Delaware River. This time of year 'groups' of hawks follow the river on their Southerly migration. I have seen flocks of the size that you mention slowly circling as they meander south.

Is @sourland here? I just read he doesn’t like my feather footed pigeons. :hit :hit

First pugs, now my pigeons. :(

Your pigeons aren't too bad. :p

Kettle ? is that the word? I'll have to check that out when I get done here. We live a relatively short distance from the Delaware River. This time of year 'groups' of hawks follow the river on their Southerly migration. I have seen flocks of the size that you mention slowly circling as they meander south.

Your pigeons aren't too bad. :p
I thought that was fish.. ya know.. A fine kettle of fish! :old

Back
Top Bottom