Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
ot letting it in. It's dark here and there is alot of fireworks going off for bonfire parties. I sneaked out to try and catch it and put it in a cage overnight to just keep it s
So is this when your neighbor does his massive bonfire? It's for the Guy Fawkes commemoration?

Over here poor Interloper decided to move in and now can't leave due to the lockdown. I had been flying them in the mornings...I wonder if after a few days I could risk letting them out in the evening?

So is this when your neighbor does his massive bonfire? It's for the Guy Fawkes commemoration?

Over here poor Interloper decided to move in and now can't leave due to the lockdown. I had been flying them in the mornings...I wonder if after a few days I could risk letting them out in the evening?
Guy fawkes. It lasts for about a week. I keep going out and checking on everything. I had alot of burnt out rockets in the chicken run last year. Scared me witless. I had a couple of buckets of water on standby.
Are the hawks taking up residency or are they just passing?

If it stays around for a while I might. I don't want to upset the equilibrium in there at the moment! It will be better if I could get an aviary built for space but that will be next year.

Could it belong to your neighbor?

Ive had a pang of guilt not letting it in. It's dark here and there is alot of fireworks going off for bonfire parties. I sneaked out to try and catch it and put it in a cage overnight to just keep it safe. I missed it :barnie and it flew up onto the neighbours roof in the dark. I can't see it now. I should have just left it be. :( why do I feel so bad over the safety of a bird I don't really want. I just hope to see it again tomorrow.

If it flew away from you in the dark, it’ll find safety tonight. :hugs

:eek:Check out the heads on these guys!

Odd looking!

Back
Top Bottom