Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Looks like I may have an interloper also @biophiliac! Let my birds out today, they had a good old fly, when they came back I counted 14,then I noticed one wasn't mine, no rings and just a youngster! Still has yellow fluff on its head. So I'm missing one but gained another! I let it out, 10 minutes later its back in the trap with the one I'm missing! I've let it back out but it's sat under the lean to with the rabbits! I've given it some water and a bowl of feed. It traps better than mine! I may have gained it!! How is your interloper?

Looks like I may have an interloper also @biophiliac! Let my birds out today, they had a good old fly, when they came back I counted 14,then I noticed one wasn't mine, no rings and just a youngster! Still has yellow fluff on its head. So I'm missing one but gained another! I let it out, 10 minutes later its back in the trap with the one I'm missing! I've let it back out but it's sat under the lean to with the rabbits! I've given it some water and a bowl of feed. It traps better than mine! I may have gained it!! How is your interloper?
Oh how cool! I wish id get some interlopers..:lau

DSC_0238.JPG

So you have 15 @Chickencountryuk ? Your lost one came back with the interloper!?

Here's mine...
P1010640.JPG
the dark bird lower down.
P1010636.JPG

I think it's a young bird too, no down but dark eyes still and the cere seems like a youngster. Different from mine in that he has a very full tail and appears to have lightly feathered legs. It's interesting to watch how he acts. I only hope he isn't ill.:)

Last edited:
Your lost one came back with the interloper!?

Here's mine...
View attachment 1579743 the dark bird lower down.
View attachment 1579745
I think it's a young bird too, no down but dark eyes still and the cere seems like a youngster. Different from mine in that he has a very full tail and appears to have lightly feathered legs. It's interesting to watch how he acts. I only hope he isn't ill.:)
:love:love

I hope not too!:fl

Ive had a pang of guilt not letting it in. It's dark here and there is alot of fireworks going off for bonfire parties. I sneaked out to try and catch it and put it in a cage overnight to just keep it safe. I missed it :barnie and it flew up onto the neighbours roof in the dark. I can't see it now. I should have just left it be. :( why do I feel so bad over the safety of a bird I don't really want. I just hope to see it again tomorrow.

Ive had a pang of guilt not letting it in. It's dark here and there is alot of fireworks going off for bonfire parties. I sneaked out to try and catch it and put it in a cage overnight to just keep it safe. I missed it :barnie and it flew up onto the neighbours roof in the dark. I can't see it now. I should have just left it be. :( why do I feel so bad over the safety of a bird I don't really want. I just hope to see it again tomorrow.
... because you love them.:love

Back
Top Bottom