Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Neat idea, but I don't think worth repeating. The bird obviously flaps wings, and video reflects it. Not much to see. Drones do better job of steady views.
Agreed, I have seen much smoother ones taken on cameras carried by birds. The harness tho was interesting I thought, military surplus.

Agreed, I have seen much smoother ones taken on cameras carried by birds. The harness tho was interesting I thought, military surplus.

The harness was pretty neat. He needs a better camera, than a $12 eBay model.
I have a couple small cameras that I used for hunting and riding motorcycle. Higher frames-per-second rate capture better video, would definitely be needed for as fast as pigeons fly.

Pigeon keeping in the city...

Looks like a lot of birds in a small area. I can’t imagine trying to keep birds that way. And is it an apartment building? Wonder what the neighbors say! I was surprised by the hoist too. Maybe he owns the building?

Looks like a lot of birds in a small area. I can’t imagine trying to keep birds that way. And is it an apartment building? Wonder what the neighbors say! I was surprised by the hoist too. Maybe he owns the building?
In Brooklyn I think most coops are rooftop. His roof is pretty small compared to others I've seen....

Back
Top Bottom