Pigeon Bulletin Board?

@biophiliac
Since the Lumberyard gang is out flying around fearlessly,,, are you thinking of letting your group out???
I know of the ongoing hawk issue,,,,,,, but do you think they (hawks) may have resettled to a different location for their grocery needs?
BTW, I have been thinking of the "bobs on a dog cage idea" I have a few of those cages that I use for various purposes. I will mastermind an easy way to produce one.
Yes,,,,, I am able to make elaborate bob wires. (able to weld and such)
I have something in mind that would be EZ:yesss: for someone with only basic hand tools and drill.
Will post my ideas and hand drawn plans hopefully soon. I will utilize the methods/ideas that my long ago fancier friends used. (30+ years ago):old

Since the Lumberyard gang is out flying around fearlessly,,, are you thinking of letting your group out???
I know of the ongoing hawk issue,,,,,,, but do you think they (hawks) may have resettled to a different location for their grocer

I do think about it, but then I remember we have several resident hawks and when I look around I don't see much on the menu except pigeon. Mine are not quite as savvy as the ferals I suspect. Not too worried about a red tail catching one in flight, but rather ambushing one one the ground grazing or getting grit. They seem pretty happy with the large pen so its not too bad. I asked Marcos who sold them to me and he said to start flying 'when the leaves come out'.

Back
Top Bottom