Pigeon Talk

I feel for you my friend.:hugs:hugs:hugs This winter has been a brute for me as well. Perhaps a house pigeon in your future? Don't be a stranger, we would miss you too much!:hit
:hugs:hugs
No, I dont think a house pigeon would be good here. Dh tolerates the birds I bring in temporarily for what ever reason but he wouldnt want one inside full time. I get it... just not his thing.:)
I plan to be around if I can, Id miss you all too much too...:hugs

YAY! :celebrate
Love ducks! Mine are like WVs all underfoot but won't be touched.:gig

:love:love:love:love

So.. I am selling all of my birds. I cant manage them on my own in winter and its become a hassle getting help. Im not sure if I can set something up close enough to the dome that I can manage for a couple of pigeons. Its not looking promising. Im ok with it, it cant be helped. Anyway, I have enjoyed learning from all of you and making some wonderful new friends. Thank you all for letting me tag along on your journeys...:hugs
Oh. That's so sad. I can't like that :( but please hang around! Your company is so enjoyable. Maybe you could get just a few right by your house? They don't stink near as much as chickens.

YAY! :celebrate
Love ducks! Mine are like WVs all underfoot but won't be touched.:gig

:love:love:love:love

So.. I am selling all of my birds. I cant manage them on my own in winter and its become a hassle getting help. Im not sure if I can set something up close enough to the dome that I can manage for a couple of pigeons. Its not looking promising. Im ok with it, it cant be helped. Anyway, I have enjoyed learning from all of you and making some wonderful new friends. Thank you all for letting me tag along on your journeys...:hugs

You do know owning birds is NOT a requirement around here! You are an asset to BYC no matter what you have or don't have. Your experience is valuable, and your friendship even more valuable! :hugs

You do know owning birds is NOT a requirement around here! You are an asset to BYC no matter what you have or don't have. Your experience is valuable, and your friendship even more valuable! :hugs
Yall are gonna have me in tears..:hugs
Thank you Natalie .. I dont think I could stay away.. I love you guys too much.:love
Ok. Well, if you ever want to see some birds, come on over here :)
I may take you up on that one day.. thank you.. you have all become dear to me in this short time.:hugs

Back
Top Bottom