Pigeon Talk

Thanks!

Yeah, I'll wait for another day to reveal my name! :p

You are most welcome! I am so glad it all worked out. They have a great home. It was a fun time seeing you!
thank you bio! If you are ever down south, shoot me and FMF a PM!
I am too! :hugs
X2 Bio.. :D
Hes got a sn and the app i made it and put it there (i only dont have that cuz i have so little memory on my phone) and hes doing his research but he isnt social online. Yet. He hasnt discovered how great this is imo ;) i reminded him that fan tails Exist and hes kind in awe w them. Cuz its so hard to train them where home is we were kinda lookn at fantails who wouldnt be flown but hes very facinated by the homers and racers.

Congrats on the newbs theyre adorable!
Ah, well, we gotta get him on here.:D
Thanks those pallets are really a dream come true for an upcycler like myself :love
I love pallets! We have used so many around here for buildings and such!
BP needs to post a pic of his pallet loft.. it is awesome! :love

I was sweaty and my hair w
Sweat adds a youthful glow to the completion.:lau

Rosie is still so shy. She is quick to leave her cage given the chance but any sudden movement and she runs and hides under furniture. She is more comfortable with Olive around but Olive is indifferent to her and doesn't go out of her way to hang out.
View attachment 1851099 View attachment 1851100
So, ... absent sudden movement, she doesn't hide? That is a good start. Imo, the more she sees that Olive is comfortable, the less fearful she will be. Even my most skittish bird Doba is seduced by the lure of peanuts. At first I had to toss them towards her but she will finally take from my hand.:)
Hope you will do at least a daily update on Rosie.:love

I am too! :hugs
X2 Bio.. :D

Ah, well, we gotta get him on here.:D

I love pallets! We have used so many around here for buildings and such!
BP needs to post a pic of his pallet loft.. it is awesome! :love
Thanks... It has done well for me! Got the bricks for the foundation were free, and the shingles for a $1 a pack. All on Craigslist of course! so a very money saving loft.

Sweat adds a youthful glow to the completion.:lau

So, ... absent sudden movement, she doesn't hide? That is a good start. Imo, the more she sees that Olive is comfortable, the less fearful she will be. Even my most skittish bird Doba is seduced by the lure of peanuts. At first I had to toss them towards her but she will finally take from my hand.:)
Hope you will do at least a daily update on Rosie.:love
I was deffinetly glowing..:lau:gig

Hmm.. I need to get some peanuts!:D

I was deffinetly glowing..:lau:gig

Hmm.. I need to get some peanuts!:D
I try to find the generic UNSALTED dry roasted peanuts on sale at the grocery store now. Much more convenient than buying a bag of raw in shell. I don't want to mess with peeling those shells and with the waste I don't think they're more economical.;)

Back
Top Bottom