Pigeon Talk

Thanks, I think that would be easiest and quickest. It just needs a couple of spritzes under the wings and vent, not in the face.
@LauraMunro - having a squeaker in the house again - you are becoming a pigeon magnet like @CCUK .:lol: Some peeps are just destined to have pigeons!
Is this for the sickly one that @LauraMunro has?

Thank you for all the amazing advice :) i know its awesome having another squeaker, a bit stressful but it will be worth it hah! I found a beautiful pigeon in my garden 2 days ago as well. Think it was a tumbler but im probably wrong. Managed to contact his owner and get him home ha!

Attachments

• 20190113_160102.jpg
    20190113_160102.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 10
Thank you for all the amazing advice :) i know its awesome having another squeaker, a bit stressful but it will be worth it hah! I found a beautiful pigeon in my garden 2 days ago as well. Think it was a tumbler but im probably wrong. Managed to contact his owner and get him home ha!
What a pretty bird! Such a chunk! :love
Glad you found it's owner..

Okay, that's one I would really worry about chilling, but I would find a way to de-louse it because a bunch of life or mites can kill them.
That was my thinking too. When young and undernourished they are more vulnerable to parasites. Keeping him nice and warm while he dries off or using a powder should be okay I think.

Beautiful bird!:love

that is really pretty!

Back
Top Bottom