Pigeon Talk

Pyxis

Did these come Express Mail directly from Transylvania?? :old JK:highfive:
Cant wait to see profile pix of them sitting on a roost:love:thumbsup

I'll get pictures as soon as they clear quarantine and are in the loft :)

Red boy is a 2017 bird, going by his band, same as Cyril and Clara. Yellow boy is a 2019 bird. Hen is a 2020, and was not banded.

Just wondering about the shipping.. How long were they in transit?? and from how far? and approximate co$t?
I know Foy's ships pigeons, and it is pricey. but way cheaper than traveling the distance to get them.
For me personally, if it was under 300 miles, I would prefer driving.

Just wondering about the shipping.. How long were they in transit?? and from how far? and approximate co$t?
I know Foy's ships pigeons, and it is pricey. but way cheaper than traveling the distance to get them.
For me personally, if it was under 300 miles, I would prefer driving.

They were in transit for two days. They came from MS, so definitely further than I could drive. The cost of shipping plus the price of the box was $75.

1112200844.jpg

Anyone know what to call this color? Its from a pair of black homers. All their other squabs have been black so far.

Hi! I was on this thread two years ago but after a while I decided to sell off my six pigeons so that I could focus on quail. I think that I have my quail nicely organized now. I've started thinking about pigeons again. I still want modenas and capuchins or jacobins but I've become interested in giant runt pigeons now. I would need to have a separate aviary for the giant runt pigeons though. Of course none of this will happen until spring.

Back
Top Bottom