Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
Interesting video
0.jpg

-Kathy

I thoroughly enjoyed your video. Thank you for sharing. You have a lot of skill and know how when it comes to raising pigeons. I was impressed. I would never attempt to raise a pigeon from an incubator like you accomplished. I did like your method for feeding the squabs. I will employ that if necessary. Thank you again for sharing.

-Kathy

I thoroughly enjoyed your video. Thank you for sharing. You have a lot of skill and know how when it comes to raising pigeons. I was impressed. I would never attempt to raise a pigeon from an incubator like you accomplished. I did like your method for feeding the squabs. I will employ that if necessary. Thank you again for sharing.

Sorry, I probably should have said that it's not my video, it's just one I found.

-Kathy

im sorry if this was answered in the video and i couldnt understand but what was the mass that was taken from the crop and did he cut it out or push it out ?

I'm sorry if this was answered in the video and i couldn't understand but what was the mass that was taken from the crop and did he cut it out or push it out ? He cut a hole in the crop and pushed the mass out throughthe hole and then stitched the hole back up.

That mass was undigested food that accumulated over time. It is important to let the crop empty before each meal. That in my opinion is what he removed from the squab"s crop.
The squab would have definitely died without that procedure. It is NOT a good idea to hand raise a squab I live it to the experts when ever possible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom