PINK! They made it PINK! UGH!

Come on fellowsssss ...tell me you don't have those beautiful white feed bags --you know the ones that all these 'manly-men' haul in the back of their pick up--full of DEER CORN!!! IF you don't have one, I bet you know someone that would give you one---so you can put your pink bag inside of it, tie the top up and throw it in the back of your pick up... And no one is the wiser!!!!
cool.png

How does a simple color equate to the deformity or loss of someone's gender?

Well.. Look at it this way.. You could be a woman without breasts.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm with you and Imp, I hate pink and the sight of it on the football field (even tho for a good cause) makes me
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Agreed. We have rugby here and everything is also "pink"
sickbyc.gif

What is so bad about losing the man card? What could be worst than picking up your wives' personal "things" off the shelves?

Either way, my hubby said, it is just a color (pink) and it is just a darn packages of bandages (maxi pads)....believe me, hubby KNOWS what to do with a box of pink wrapped maxi pads for wounds when you cut yourself badly while camping.
roll.png

In my case, any man that wears pink anyday for any reason, still has his man card and promotes breast cancer awareness!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I'm with you and Imp, I hate pink and the sight of it on the football field (even tho for a good cause) makes me
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

I am such a nitwit! I spent 5 minutes trying to adjust the color on my TV during the NY Giants game. Ugh!! Hubby cracked up.

Gah!

Back
Top Bottom