PIP PIP..................mostly dry Lola pics added pg. 10

Good luck with your hatcher, Birdboy... I know little about them as I've mainly depended upon my hens to hatch my eggs.
fl.gif

luvmychicknkids, I'd probably stammer, laugh and stutter when someone asked why I named the chick "Lola"
gig.gif
So your first born has a name... an interesting, memorible name!

I'm off to bed. Been a long day. I could've used Happy Lemonade, its been that bad.
somad.gif

Hopefully, when I get on tomorrow, you'll have more pips
big_smile.png

Good night. Sorry it has been a rough day and I would have gladly made you some happy lemonade.
smile.png

Well, I thought (briefly) about making my own bator. Yeah. Going crazy would be a relatively short trip for me. I don't want to push it!!!! I think moving stuff around and keeping them in the more stable one sounds like a good choice.

I am gonna add some relatively dry pics of little Lola.
smile.png
It is several hours post hatch and she still has not managed to get ugly....I think she is a keeper!!!
smile.png

Lola.jpg

Lola_2.jpg

Lola_3.jpg

And good night to all.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
It is just a cheap little, styrofoam, Little Giant, still air. I know a lot of people have problems with them, but mine had been good. It holds temps like a dream.

I will get pics of her and her new brother together when I pull him out. Still nothing more...just the 2 little cuties.
smile.png

Yes, I think Lola fits her, too.
smile.png
That child has personality plus....and it is an obnoxious, in your face personality that gets more obvious by the minute!!!
smile.png
I now have her and the other BLRW, one BLRW pipped and one Black Tailed White Japanese Bantam pipped. That leaves 11 eggs that are doing NOTHING yet!!! They are determined to drive me insane!!! I am excited to see a newly hatched bantam sized chick....it is gonna have to be so tiny!!!

Is that the bator that they sell at TSC? I saw a LG there for about $40. I might buy that instead of trying it in out home made one next time. I did contact that lady whose info you gave me. I might have some eggs of hers soon.
wink.png

Good luck with your other eggs. Hopefully they won't leave you waiting that much longer.
fl.gif

Cool - can't wait to see a pic of the BTWJ! I keep thinking that is one of the breeds I want down the road. My daughter will be home from Japan Friday - I wonder if she ever smuggled those eggs for me...

Post pictures of that one ASAP please
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom